Definition of ANNEX
- add to something earlier, larger, or more important
- incorporate (a country or other territory) within the domain of a state
- join together materially unite
- obtain or take for oneself
- attached building
- thing annexed
- to attach as a quality, consequence, or condition
- to attach to something larger
- to join or attach [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
This week in trailers: 'PES 2018 Mobile', 'Words With Friends 2', 'Bury Me, My Love'
Competitive Scrabble is filled with cheating, lies and backstabbing, much like everyplace else
Strategy and wonderful words at the Scrabble world champs in Christchurch
Words With Friends 2 Is Here to Make You Fall in Love With the Classic Game All Over Again
Words With Friends 2 Launches With Artificial Intelligence
Mark heads for Kenya in search of Scrabble glory
KNUTSFORD'S former world Scrabble champion is hoping that a trip to Kenya will spell success. Mark Nyman travelled to Nairobi this week to battle it out in the WESPAC tournament – the players' association championship and the first to be held in Africa.
Words With Friends 2 is a new kind of video game sequel
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.