Scrabble Word ASSIZE
ASSIZE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ASSIZE:
- a judicial inquest
- action to be decided by such an inquest, the writ for instituting it, or the verdict or finding rendered by the jury
- action, writ, or verdict of an assize
- edict, ordinance, or enactment made at a session of a legislative assembly
- inquest before members of a jury or assessors; judicial inquiry
- to assess (to estimate (to calculate)) [v ASSIZED, ASSIZING, ASSIZES]
- trial session, civil or criminal, held periodically in specific locations in England, usually by a judge of a superior court
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.