Scrabble Word BISQUE
BISQUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BISQUE:
- a thick soup [n -S]
- having the color bisque
- ice cream made with powdered macaroons or nuts
- point, extra turn, or the like, as in court tennis or croquet
- thick cream soup, esp. of pur├®ed shellfish or vegetables
- unglazed earthenware or porcelain after firing
- vitreous china that is left unglazed
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.