Scrabble Word BOXING
BOXING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BOXING:
- a casing (a protective outer covering) [n -S]
- act or instance of putting into or furnishing with a box
- blow with the fist
- boxlike enclosure; casing
- container or case, usu. having a lid
- evergreen tree or shrub
- the act, technique, or profession of fighting with the fists, with or without boxing gloves
- the material used to make boxes or casings
- to fight with the fists
- to put into a box
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.