Scrabble Word COZY
COZY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of COZY:
- knitted or padded cover for keeping a teapot or coffeepot warm
- snugly warm and comfortable
- to attempt to get on friendly terms, also COSY [v COZIED, COZYING, COZIES] / snug and comfortable, also COSY [adj COZIER, COZIEST]
- to move closer for comfort or affection
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends; attempt to ingratiate oneself
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.