Scrabble Word DISPOSE
DISPOSE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DISPOSE:
- Arrange in a particular position
- Bring (someone) into a particular frame of mind
- Consume (food or drink) quickly or enthusiastically
- Determine the course of events
- Get rid of by throwing away or giving or selling to someone else
- Kill; destroy
- Overcome (a rival or threat)
- to arrange or settle [v DISPOSED, DISPOSING, DISPOSES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.