Scrabble Word EDITIONS
EDITIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EDITIONS:
- A particular form or version of a published text
- A particular version of a text that has been revised or created from a substantially new setting of type
- A particular version or instance of a regular program or broadcast
- A person or thing that is compared to another as a copy to an original
- EDITION, the number of copies printed at the one time [n]
- The total number of copies of a book, newspaper, or other published material issued at one time
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.