Scrabble Word EXCITE
EXCITE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EXCITE:
- Arouse (someone) sexually
- Bring out or give rise to (a feeling or reaction)
- Cause strong feelings of enthusiasm and eagerness in (someone)
- Produce a state of increased energy or activity in (a physical or biological system)
- to arouse the emotions of [v EXCITED, EXCITING, EXCITES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.