Scrabble Word EXPECT
EXPECT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EXPECT:
- Believe that (someone or something) will arrive soon
- Look for (something) from someone as rightfully due or requisite in the circumstances
- Regard (someone) as likely to do or be something
- Regard (something) as likely to happen
- Require (someone) to fulfill an obligation
- to anticipate [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- Used to indicate that one supposes something to be so, but has no firm evidence or knowledge
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.