Scrabble Word EXPOSE
EXPOSE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EXPOSE:
- Cause someone to experience or be at risk of
- Introduce someone to (a subject or area of knowledge)
- Leave (a child) in the open to die
- Leave (something) uncovered or unprotected, esp. from the weather
- Leave or put (someone) in an unprotected and vulnerable state
- Make (something embarrassing or damaging) public
- Make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it
- Publicly and indecently display one's genitals
- Reveal the true and typically objectionable nature of (someone or something)
- Subject (photographic film) to light, esp. when operating a camera
- to lay open to view [v EXPOSED, EXPOSING, EXPOSES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.