Scrabble Word FOXIER
FOXIER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of FOXIER:
- a warm reddish-brown color foxy eyebrows
- FOXY, crafty (skillful in deceiving) [adj]
- nningly shrewd
- resembling or suggestive of a fox a narrow foxy face as
- slyly clever
- ving a sharp brisk flavor foxy grapes
- ysically attractive a foxy lady
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.