Scrabble Word INSIDES
INSIDES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of INSIDES:
- A position affording private information
- INSIDE, the part within [n]
- The inner part; the interior
- The inner side or surface of a thing
- The side of a bend or curve where the edge or surface is shorter
- The side of a racetrack nearer to the center, where the lanes are shorter
- The stomach and bowels
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.