Scrabble Word INSISTED
INSISTED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of INSISTED:
- Demand forcefully to have something
- Demand something forcefully, not accepting refusal
- INSIST, to maintain very firmly [v]
- Maintain or put forward a statement positively and assertively
- Persist in doing something even though it is annoying or odd
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.