Scrabble Word JACKER
JACKER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JACKER:
- hunt or fish for at night with a jacklight
- move or lift by or as if by a jack
- one that jacks (to raise with a type of lever) [n -S]
- raise the level of usually used with up jack up the price
- take to task
- to hunt or fish at night with a jacklight
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.