Scrabble Word JAPANS
JAPANS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAPANS:
- any of various hard, durable, black varnishes, originally from Japan, for coating wood, metal, or other surfaces
- JAPAN, to coat with a glossy black lacquer [v]
- of or pertaining to japan
- to coat with any material that gives a hard, black gloss
- to varnish with japan; lacquer
- variety of decorative motifs or patterns derived from Oriental sources, used on English porcelain of the 18th and 19th centuries
- work varnished and figured in the Japanese manner
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.