Scrabble Word JAWED
JAWED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAWED:
- either of two bones forming the framework of the mouth
- having a jaw or jaws, esp. of a specified kind (often used in combination)
- having jaws jawed fishes usually used in combination square-jawed a three-jawed chuck
- JAW, to jabber (to talk rapidly) [v]
- one of two or more parts that grip something
- to chat
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.