Scrabble Word JOB
JOB - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOB:
- alert; observant
- book of the Bible bearing his name
- piece of work
- the central figure in an Old Testament parable of the righteous sufferer
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly; snow
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly
- to do piece work [v JOBBED, JOBBING, JOBS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.