Scrabble Word JOINT
JOINT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOINT:
- dislocated, as a bone
- disreputable place
- in an unfavorable state; inauspicious
- marijuana cigarette
- out of keeping; inappropriate
- shared by, common to, or done by two or more
- the place at which two things join
- the place where two bones fit together
- to fit together [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to join or divide by a joint
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.