Scrabble Word JUICES
JUICES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUICES:
- fluence clout
- JUICE, to extract liquid from fruit or vegetables [v]
- medium (as electricity or gasoline) that supplies power
- motivating, inspiring, or enabling force or factor creative juices
- the extractable fluid contents of cells or tissues
- the liquid part of plants, esp. fruits and vegetables
- the natural fluid of an animal body
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.