Scrabble Word JUKES
JUKES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUKES:
- juke someone
- fake or feint, usually intended to deceive a defensive player
- JUKE, to dance (to move rhythmically to music) [v]
- the fictitious name of an actual family that was the focus of a 19th-century sociological study of the inheritance of feeble-mindedness and its correlation with social degeneracy
- to fake out of position (as in football)
- to make a move intended to deceive (an opponent)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.