Scrabble Word JUMP
JUMP - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUMP:
- in a hurry; running about
- spring; leap
- sudden rise in amount, price, etc.
- to blame or rebuke; reprimand
- to have an advantage over
- to increase suddenly
- to join a group, activity, etc., esp. one that has been operating or functioning for some time
- to join or enter into exuberantly, eagerly, hastily, etc.
- to leap into the air [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to reprimand; criticize
- to spring or leap (over)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.