Scrabble Word JUNKER
JUNKER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUNKER:
- car that is old, worn out, or in bad enough repair to be scrapped
- German official or military officer who is narrow-minded, haughty, and overbearing
- member of a class of aristocratic landholders, esp. in East Prussia, strongly devoted to militarism and authoritarianism, from among whom the German military forces recruited a large number of its officers
- something ready for junking [n -S]
- young German, esp. Prussian, nobleman
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.