Scrabble Word JURIES
JURIES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JURIES:
- a body of persons sworn to give a verdict on some matter submitted to them
- body of persons legally selected and sworn to inquire into any matter of fact and to give their verdict according to the evidence
- committee for judging and awarding prizes at a contest or exhibition
- group of persons selected to make a decision, esp. in a law court
- JURY, to select material for exhibition [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.