Scrabble Word LAZES
LAZES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of LAZES:
- pass (time) in idleness or relaxation
- LAZE, to pass time idly [v]
- period of ease or indolence
- to act or lie lazily idle
- to idle or lounge lazily (often fol. by around)
- to pass (time, life, etc.) lazily (usually fol. by away)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.