Scrabble Word MIXERS
MIXERS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of MIXERS:
- (in sound recording and cinematography) A device for merging input signals to produce a combined output in the form of sound or pictures
- A machine or device for mixing things. esp. an electrical appliance for mixing foods
- A person considered in terms of their ability to mix socially with others
- A person who operates such a device
- A social gathering where people can make new acquaintances
- A soft drink that can be mixed with alcohol
- MIXER, one that mixes (to combine together) [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.