Scrabble Word MIZENS
MIZENS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of MIZENS:
- a fore-and-aft sail set on the mizzenmast
- fore-and-aft sail set on a mizzenmast
- MIZEN, a type of sail, also MIZZEN [n]
- noting a sail, yard, boom, etc., or any rigging belonging to a mizzen lower mast or to some upper mast of a mizzenmast
- noting any stay running aft and upward to the head of a mizzen lower mast or some specified upper mast of a mizzenmast
- of or pertaining to a mizzenmast
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.