Scrabble Word MUZZLE
MUZZLE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of MUZZLE:
- A guard, typically made of straps or wire, fitted over this part of an animal's face to stop it from biting or feeding
- Any restraint on free speech
- The open end of the barrel of a firearm
- The part of a person's face including the nose, mouth, and chin
- The projecting part of the face, including the nose and mouth, of an animal such as a dog or horse
- to cover the mouth of [v MUZZLED, MUZZLING, MUZZLES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.