Scrabble Word NEXT
NEXT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of NEXT:
- adjacent to
- almost; nearly
- aside from
- at the first subsequent time
- immediately following in time, order, etc.
- in a position of proximity; near to
- in an adjacent house, apartment, office, etc.; neighboring
- in the nearest place after
- the person or thing that comes immediately after [n -S]
- to get into the favor or good graces of; become a good friend of
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.