Definition of NEXT
- adjacent to
- almost; nearly
- aside from
- at the first subsequent time
- immediately following in time, order, etc.
- in a position of proximity; near to
- in an adjacent house, apartment, office, etc.; neighboring
- in the nearest place after
- the person or thing that comes immediately after [n -S]
- to get into the favor or good graces of; become a good friend of
Scrabble mad hospital clerk from Bradwell finishes in top 35 at international tournament
Win an Aussie Scrabble game pack
Nigeria is kicking the world's ass at Scrabble
Akshay Bhandarkar beats Nigeria's Peter Moses to claim 2017 WESPA title
Champion Scrabble player banned after investigation reveals he's a CHEATER
Double letter flaw: champion Scrabble player banned amid cheating furore
Local man gets confirmation of setting Scrabble world record
Codifying What Counts as a Word in Scrabble
'Waggle Words' Is a Spelling Game With Sublime Graphical Effects ...
Its title doesn't really mean anything, and the gameplay mechanics in the app description don't sound like a particularly innovative take on the word game genre ...
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.