Scrabble Word POLEAX
POLEAX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of POLEAX:
- ax with both a blade and a hook, formerly used in naval warfare to assist sailors in boarding vessels
- ax, usually with a hammer opposite the cutting edge, used in stunning and slaughtering animals
- medieval shafted weapon with blade combining ax, hammer, and apical spike, used for fighting on foot
- to strike down or kill with or as if with a poleax
- to strike with an axlike weapon, also POLEAXE [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.