Scrabble Word SIZE
SIZE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SIZE:
- dimensions, magnitude, or extent
- gluey coating for paper, cloth, etc.
- of the same or similar size
- one of a series of standard measures for manufactured articles
- to coat with size
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action
- to cover with a weak gluey material [v SIZED, SIZING, SIZES]
- to judge
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes
- to sort according to size
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.