Scrabble Word SUNDOG
SUNDOG - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SUNDOG:
- a bright circular spot on a solar halo; parhelion.
- a small rainbow (an arc of spectral colours formed in the sky) [n -S]
- bright circular spot on a solar halo; mock sun: usually one of two or more such spots seen on opposite sides of the sun, and often accompanied by additional luminous arcs and bands
- small nearly round halo on the parhelic circle most frequently just outside the halo of 22 degrees
- small or incomplete rainbow
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.