Scrabble Word TENSIONS
TENSIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TENSIONS:
- A relationship between ideas or qualities with conflicting demands or implications
- A strained political or social state or relationship
- A strained state or condition resulting from forces acting in opposition to each other
- Electromotive force
- Mental or emotional strain
- TENSION, to make strained [v]
- The degree of tightness of stitches in knitting and machine sewing
- The state of being stretched tight
- The state of having the muscles stretched tight, esp. as causing strain or discomfort
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.