Scrabble Word VEXT
VEXT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of VEXT:
- bring physical distress to a headache vexed him all morning
- irritate or annoy by petty provocations harass vexed by the children
- shake or toss about
- to bring trouble, distress, or agitation to the restaurant is vexed by slow service
- VEX, to annoy (to irritate (to provoke (to arouse to anger or sexual desire))) [v]
- zzle baffle a problem to vex the keenest wit
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.