Scrabble Word WAX
WAX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of WAX:
- a fatty substance [n -ES] / to treat with wax [v -ES, -ING, -ED] / to grow larger also WEX, WEXE [v WAXED or (obs.) WOX or WOXEN, WAXING, WAXES]
- any similar substance
- everything of a similar or related nature
- solid, yellowish substance secreted by bees
- the entire or overall plan, concept, action, result, or the like
- to become
- to increase
- to rub or polish with wax
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.