Scrabble Word WAXEN
WAXEN - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of WAXEN:
- any similar substance
- covered with wax [adj]
- made of or covered, polished, or treated with wax
- resembling or suggesting wax
- solid, yellowish substance secreted by bees
- to become
- to increase
- to rub or polish with wax
- weak, manageable, or impressionable
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.