Scrabble Word WAXING
WAXING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of WAXING:
- any similar substance
- solid, yellowish substance secreted by bees
- the act of one that waxes (to treat with wax) [n -S]
- the act or process of applying wax, as in polishing or filling
- the act or technique of applying a depilatory wax to the body for removing hair
- the manufacturing of a phonograph record
- to become
- to increase
- to increase in extent, quantity, intensity, or power.
- to rub or polish with wax
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.