Definition of WAXING
- any similar substance
- solid, yellowish substance secreted by bees
- the act of one that waxes (to treat with wax) [n -S]
- the act or process of applying wax, as in polishing or filling
- the act or technique of applying a depilatory wax to the body for removing hair
- the manufacturing of a phonograph record
- to become
- to increase
- to increase in extent, quantity, intensity, or power.
- to rub or polish with wax
Competitive Scrabble is filled with cheating, lies and backstabbing, much like everyplace else
Some Of The Best Scrabble Moves You'll Ever See
The 7 Best Paid Word Games for iPhone & Android
Words With Friends 2 Launches With Artificial Intelligence
Meet the wordsmiths trying to win the National Scrabble Championship for Scotland
THEY are the Scrabble wordsmiths who came through a gruelling qualifying round against competitors from across the UK to ensure Scotland is well represented at this year's national championship finals. Five players from north of the border are among ...
Zynga's Crossword with Friends
Cursed Words Review: Strategic Spelling Race
It's easy to see Cursed Words catching on as a sort of more frantic Words with Friends, complete with some good-natured taunting vie emotes while you play. The graphics and sounds aren't ever going to be the centerpiece of a word game, but they're also ...
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.