Scrabble Word XRAY
XRAY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of XRAY:
- (In international radio communication) a code word for the letter x [n -S]
- a code word for the letter
- a picture produced by exposing photographic film to X-rays: used in medicine as a diagnostic aid as parts of the body, such as bones, absorb X-rays and so appear as opaque areas on the picture
- electromagnetic radiation emitted when matter is bombarded with fast electrons. X-rays have wavelengths shorter than that of ultraviolet radiation, that is less than about 1 × 10
–8 metres. They extend to indefinitely short wavelengths, but below about 1 × 10 –11 metres they are often called gamma radiation
- to photograph (part of the body, etc) using X-rays
- to treat or examine by means of X-rays
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.