ZINGED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZINGED:
- criticize in a pointed or witty manner
- hit suddenly zap
- quality or characteristic that excites the interest, enthusiasm, etc.
- sharp singing or whining noise, as of a bullet passing through the air
- to blame or criticize severely
- to cause to move with or as with a sharp, singing or whining noise
- to make or move with a humming sound
- to move or proceed with a sharp singing or whining noise
- to move or proceed with speed or vitality; zip
- vitality, animation, or zest
- ZING, to move with zest [v]