Scrabble Word ZIPPED
ZIPPED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZIPPED:
- add zest, interest, or life to often used with up
- impart speed or force to
- to move, act, or function with speed and vigor
- transport or propel with speed
- travel with a sharp hissing or humming sound
- ZIP, to fasten with a metal fastener with teeth [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.