Scrabble Word ZOUAVE
ZOUAVE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZOUAVE:
- a French infantry man [n -S]
- a member of a French infantry unit originally composed of Algerians wearing a brilliant uniform and conducting a quick spirited drill
- member of a military unit adopting the dress and drill of the Zouaves
- member of any body of soldiers adopting a similar dress and drill, esp. a soldier serving in any of certain volunteer regiments in the American Civil War
- one of a former body of infantry in the French army, composed originally of Algerians, distinguished for their dash, hardiness, and picturesque Oriental uniform
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.