Scrabble Word ABATIS
Definition of ABATIS:
- a barrier made of felled trees [n ABATISES]
- a barrier made of felled trees, also ABATTIS [n -ES]
- a defensive obstacle formed by felled trees with sharpened branches facing the enemy
- barbed wire entanglement used as an obstacle or barricade against an enemy
- obstacle or barricade of trees with bent or sharpened branches directed toward an enemy
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.