Scrabble Word ACADEMES
Definition of ACADEMES:
- ACADEME, academic life [n]
- any place of instruction; a school
- person living in, accustomed to, or preferring the environment of a university
- the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world
- the public grove in Athens in which Plato taught
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.