Definition of ACCRETION
- accumulation; the addition of parts to form a whole [n -S]
- The process of growth or increase, typically by the gradual accumulation of additional layers or matter
- The coming together and cohesion of matter under the influence of gravitation to form larger bodies
- A thing formed or added by such growth or increase
- the act or product of accreting [n ACCRETIONS] : ACCRETIVE [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.