Scrabble Word ACCRUING
Definition of ACCRUING:
- (of sums of money or benefits) Be received by someone in regular or increasing amounts over time
- ACCRUE, to accumulate, also ACCREW [v]
- ACCRUE, to come as an increase or addition [v]
- Accumulate or receive (such payments or benefits)
- Make provision for (a charge) at the end of a financial period for work that has been done but not yet invoiced
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.