Scrabble Word ACHIEVEMENTS
Definition of ACHIEVEMENTS:
- A child's or student's progress in a course of learning, typically as measured by standardized tests or objectives
- A representation of a coat of arms with all the adjuncts to which a bearer of arms is entitled
- A thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
- ACHIEVEMENT, the act of achieving [n]
- The process or fact of achieving something
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.