Scrabble Word ADAPTATION
Definition of ADAPTATION:
- A change by which an organism or species becomes better suited to its environment
- A movie, television drama, or stage play that has been adapted from a written work, typically a novel
- the act of adapting also ADAPTION [n -S]
- The action or process of adapting or being adapted
- The process of making such changes
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.