Scrabble Word ADDITIONS
Definition of ADDITIONS:
- A person or thing added or joined, typically in order to improve something
- ADDITION, something added [n]
- The action or process of adding something to something else
- The process of combining matrices, vectors, or other quantities under specific rules to obtain their sum
- The process or skill of calculating the total of two or more numbers or amounts
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.