Scrabble Word CIST
Definition of CIST:
- a neolithic or Bronze Age burial chamber typically lined with stone
- a prehistoric stone coffin [n CISTS] : CISTED [adj]
- a prehistoric stone tomb, also KISTVAEN [n -S]
- box or chest, esp. for sacred utensils
- prehistoric sepulchral tomb or casket
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.