Scrabble Word DIMENSIONS
DIMENSIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DIMENSIONS:
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- An expression for a derived physical quantity in terms of fundamental quantities such as mass, length, or time, raised to the appropriate power (acceleration, for example, having the dimension of length Î time?2)
- DIMENSION, To give the length, breadth and thickness of [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.