Scrabble Word INTERFACES
Definition of INTERFACES:
- A device or program enabling a user to communicate with a computer
- A device or program for connecting two items of hardware or software so that they can be operated jointly or communicate with each other
- A point where two systems, subjects, organizations, etc., meet and interact
- A surface forming a common boundary between two portions of matter or space, e.g., between two immiscible liquids
- INTERFACE, to interact or operate compatibly (with) [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.